Some might say that linen trousers are the best casual pants. While some might have an entirely different take on them. But there is no denying that linen trousers are one of the most comfortable casual trousers that you can have. They are extremely durable and comfortable to wear on different occasions. This is the luxury of having a nice collection of linen trousers.
They may not always be the top choice of many women like denim jeans, mini dresses, or skirts but over time linen trousers have also made a huge difference for casual wear. When you are looking for a new change in your outfit, linen trousers are a must-try pants.
What makes linen trousers different from other pants?
The distinguished features are lightweight and soft styles made from different fabrics. This is why they are adaptable to wear in summer and in winter. In Summer the fabric is highly breathable and thin which leaves you feeling less congested. Even under extreme weather, you can find them treating your skin well. In winter they keep you warm and cosy.
The wide variety of colours, patterns, and cuts are also the striking features of linen pants, And the waist and the length differ in a wider range which suits the style of different people who are looking for a specific length of linen pants.
Top 4 Trendy Linen Trousers For Men and Women
1. Ives Wide Leg Linen Trousers
Never stop feeling cheesy in your casual outfit when you have Ives Wide Leg linen trousers in your closet. There is no best time or best occasion to fit the trousers. If you need to look different and comfortable, the Wide leg is an excellent outfit to wear. The fabric is super lightweight, breathable, stylish, and a great fit for any season. The side pockets can also give you a beautiful look adhering to the cargo pant-style pockets.
It’s suitable to wear in the office, movie night, shopping, or while traveling. Thankfully there is no set time when to wear the Ives Wide leg trouser.
2. Straight Cotton Linen Trousers
Let your masculine personality look endearing. There is always a better outfit that will rejuvenate your youthful spirit like the iconic Straight Cotton Trouser. It’s effortless to style when you want to stay comfortable in summer events. The fabric is breathable since it’s blended with cotton and linen. Perfectly regulating your temperature under different weather conditions. If you are worried about the waist fit then the elasticated waistband is adjustable according to your waist size. The side pockets hold your small valuables and also keep you complimented.
3. Pendeen Linen Blend Wide Leg LInen Trouser
Stay true to yourself and true to your style with the Linen Blend Wide Leg trousers. The trousers are suitable for daily wear. If you have a movie night, or a blind date anytime this week, keep your style decent and comfortable with these trousers. You can style up with the matching shackets, and underneath a crop top or a bralette and finish the classic touch with the sandals. The super soft fabric is not only comfortable to wear but long-lasting. It’s one of those linen pants that you will cherish forever.
4. Portloe Linen Blend Trousers
Sleek and nice, the Portloe Linen Blend Trousers are for all those women who are looking for an authentic casual look. Enjoy the summer heat with less worry about sweat and humidity. It features a button and easy zip fly, and the side pockets and wide leg fit take you to the next level of hype. With the Portloe Linen Blend Trousers, you can also let your true feminine spirit come alive through a casual style.
Styling tips with linen trousers for women
It’s never too late to discover your unique style with linen trousers.
- Summer Wear: The soft and lightweight garments that treat you better are worth investing your time and money in. Give a little thought to it and then think about pairing the trousers with T-shirts and top crops. For footwear let the comfortable sandals be the final touch.
- Classic look with the Tee: When you have a lunch date coming up and the weather is unbearable, still hold on to the linen trousers with the white tee or a t-shirt. Choose white sneakers if your trouser is black or striped white.
- Layering for Winter Wear: Since the pants will keep you warm for longer hours, you can think of layering with long sleeves, a black long coat, and Converse. The V-neck cardigan or denim jacket is also a great choice for a monochrome look.
- Casual work outfit: If casual trousers are allowed at your workplace, think about creating a nice look with linen trousers. Both in Summer and in Winter. But for the summer look, you cannot help but look polished with the white button-down blouse with the Converse or loafers with the linen pants. If in winter, layer up the blouse with the casual blazer.
Never miss the opportunity to create your own unique style. The linen trousers are one of those pants that you can style differently with many outfits. On different seasons throughout the years. The different varieties of style and waist design also make you look different. They can be very appealing when you take a break from mini dresses, denim jeans, or cargo pants. The occasional wear can give you a positive perspective about the trousers. For more information visit Nowandlive.