With a heritage spanning more than a century, New Balance is a quintessential American brand with a storied past. Across the decades, the company has birthed several iconic models that have achieved iconic status.
Notably, the spotlight has recently turned to the New Balance 990, first unveiled in 1982. This classic design can be hailed as a trailblazer in the dad shoe trend, embodying the tagline “Worn by supermodels in London and dads in Ohio” to encapsulate its remarkable adaptability.
In this blog, we will help you find the right New Balance 990 shoes as per your requirements and budget. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Top options available in the market for New Balance 990 collection
1. New Balance 990V3 JJJJound Olive- Price: $589
– Collaboration between JJJJound and New Balance on the 990 V3 silhouette.
– Olive mesh base with tonal suede overlays.
– Black “N” logo on the sides, small “NB” branding on the heel.
– Silver “990” detailing on the lateral heel.
– Reflects JJJJound’s clean and minimalistic design approach.
2. New Balance 990 V5 Grey- Price: $169
– Boost your style with the New Balance Grey Suede M990 Low-Top Sneakers and take your look to the next level.
– These stylish grey suede shoes have been crafted with a paneled design that incorporates mesh accents for an additional layer of texture.
– The round toe and logo patch on the tongue contributes to their fashionable appearance, while the front lace-up fastening ensures a secure fit for the foot.
– The massive rubber sole, which ensures both comfort and appeal that is on-trend, brings the appearance to a satisfying conclusion.
3. New Balance 990V2 Made In USA White/Blue- Price: $169
– The New Balance 990 V2 Made in USA “White/Blue” is a sneaker that was created by Teddy Santis in collaboration with New Balance for their Made in USA line.
– This sneaker, which will make its debut in 2022 under Teddy Santis’s direction as Creative Director of New Balance’s Made in USA brand, exemplifies a combination of contemporary design with American heritage.
– Its white mesh foundation is accented by cream and tan overlays, while brilliant blue suede overlays decorate the forefoot, collar, and tongue’s “New Balance” embroidery.
– The vintage aesthetic is enhanced by the cream rubber midsole, which also features a black “N” symbol with blue accents on the sides of the shoe.
4. New Balance 990V1 Teddy Santis – Macadamia Nut- Price: $152
– Within the “Made in the USA” collection, the “Macadamia Nut” version of the Teddy Santis x New Balance 990 V1 is a highly recognized colorway.
– This collection is the result of a joint effort between New York-based designer Teddy Santis and New Balance.
– As a result of this partnership, Santis is making his first foray into the New Balance footwear brand; this is a natural progression from the major role he plays at Aimé Leon Dore.
– The “Macadamia Nut” design was created by Aimé Leon Dore in conjunction with New Balance. It has luxurious brown suede overlays that are contrasted against a cream mesh foundation.
– To emphasize the style, black leather “N” emblems are placed on both sides of the shoe, and a classic “New Balance” emblem is displayed with pride on a white nylon tongue tag.
5. New Balance 990 Made in USA – Grey- Price: $139
– The New Balance 990 Made in USA “Grey” is a high-quality lifestyle sneaker that is made in the United States and comes from the famed Boston sneaker brand. The shoe features a muted color palette.
– Teddy Santis, founder of Aimé Leon Dore and main designer for the company, was brought on board in 2021 to direct the “Made in USA” line, which led to a surge in the line’s popularity.
– The “Grey” iteration of the 990 model features a foundation constructed of a dark grey mesh that is embellished with seamless suede overlays of the same tone, resulting in an attractive appearance.
– While the “New Balance” brand name is clearly displayed on the silver leather heel overlay, the sides contain a white leather “N” logo that stands out.
– The classy appearance of the shoe is finished off with the addition of the traditional “New Balance” detailing that is found on the tongue tag.
Thus, New Balance 990 collection is one of the most liked and supported collections of all time. With the changing scenarios, the brand is coming up with new add-ons to this collection.
Given this, the 990v5 has received a new TPU power strap that provides additional structural support around the ankle area. Additionally, the upper of the shoe is constructed out of quality pigskin suede and features reflective underlay panels as an accent.
The first edition to hit store shelves in 2018 is a slate gray color, which is the characteristic color of the brand. These subdued releases have been a staple of sneaker releases for decades at this point, demonstrating just how wonderful the shoes are without the need to plaster a kaleidoscope of colors across the entire silhouette.
Following this, if you are searching for the best place to buy grey New Balance 990 shoes, then you must visit the online store of Stadium Goods. They have the latest collection of all the renowned shoe brands which makes it a one-stop destination for all the sneakerheads. Besides, for more such related content, visit our website Nowandlive.