Be it an errand at the supermarket or a quick gym session, sports bras are considered to be the most comfortable and trendy bra type for everyday use. It offers great detailing, adding a style statement to a low-back top. GAP offers a variety of GapFit sports bras in different colours and patterns for daily wear. You can pair them with a low neckline or low armhole tank top and sports shoes whenever you’re leaving the house.
Although it’s an ideal option for sports and workout sessions, nowadays wearing a sports bra is the fashion favourite of several women. Let’s have a look at some super comfortable, sturdy and moisture-wicking sports bras by GAP.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Wearing GapFit Sports Bras
Some common advantages and disadvantages of wearing GapFit sports bras are as follows. It can help you guide whether or not wearing sports bras is the right fit for you.
- Maintains the shape: To give you relief from drooping or sagging breasts, GapFit sports bras are designed to offer stability and support to your chest area, maintaining the breast shape while exercising. It is advised that you wear full-figure sports bras if you have heavy breasts.
- Reduces breast pain: Intense movement while doing physical exercises can lead to pain and soreness in the breasts. Unlike a normal bra, sports bras help keep the breasts in place and restrict any unwanted movement, keeping you comfortable and confident while exercising.
- Modest and fashionable: GapFit sports bras offer ample convergence and support to your breasts, giving you the confidence to jump, bend, and twist without hesitation. You can wear a sports bra as a top too, changing it into a casual fashion staple.
- Too tight to be worn for a longer period:
If the sports bra is too tight, then it can weaken your back muscles, impact your overall posture, and cause pain in the shoulder. So it’s better that you stick to wearing sports bras for a lesser than usual time period.
- Strong fabric: The fabric of GapFit sports bras is very strong, which takes a while to dry after washing. If you are someone who wears sports bras every day then you should have extra pairs of sports bras ready.
- Don’t give a sexy look: If you are going for a sexy look, a sports bra might not be the right choice.
Best GapFit Sports Bras for Women
1. GapFit Eclipse Medium Support Strappy Sports Bra
GapFit sports bras, with their full-coverage fabric and flexible compression, are a studio-to-street essential for every woman. It offers an all-around soft feel with its breathable, high-performance quick-dry interlock fabric for maximum coverage. GapFit black sports bras are moisture-wicking, keep your skin dry, and have a four-way stretch that allows freedom of movement for every activity. It also provides superior shape retention, a supportive microfiber band at the bottom, soft, removable pads and a scoopneck. The strappy tank straps cross at the back give it an appealing look along with a full range of movement. GapFit Eclipse Medium Support Strappy Sports Bra is designed for medium-impact workouts, from training to running and cycling.
2. GapFit Recycled Power Low Impact Sports Bra
Made with recycled polyester and spandex, this GapFit sports bra is moisture-wicking, helping you keep your skin dry during the summer heat. It is stretchable, allowing you freedom of movement while providing superior shape retention. It has a V-neck, tank straps, and racerback, giving you full support and coverage. It is machine washable and perfect for low-impact activities like yoga, pilates, and barre.
3. GapFit Recycled Power Medium Impact Sports Bra
GapFit sports bras are designed for medium-impact workouts like training, running and cycling. This sports bra comes with a V-neckline, spaghetti straps, and a racerback. It is made with 79% recycled polyester and 21% spandex, enabling it to be washed in the machine. Its moisture-wicking properties keep your skin dry during medium-impact workouts, making it a convenient clothing product. Its stretchable feature allows you freedom of movement and superior shape retention at all times. Wear it with skinny-fit leggings and sports shoes to complete your gym look.
4. GapFit Recycled Power High Impact Racerback Sports Bra
This Soft Racerback Sports Bra is made of 79% recycled polyester and has moisture-wicking properties. You can easily move around in this sports bra without worrying about any mishaps during high-impact workout sessions. It’ll keep your skin dry and has a built-in shelf bra for added comfort. With a scoopneck, tank straps, and racerback with cutout detail, it is an ideal sports bra for daily use.
Now that you know how and why wearing GapFit sports bras can be beneficial, don’t wait too long to grab these amazing sports bra options by GAP. From normal everyday wear to sports and workout sessions, these sports bras are ideal for every woman’s comfort and confidence.
To learn more about GapFit sports bras, you can visit Nowandlive.