Flared jeans are a type or a style of denim jeans that often have a wider leg opening that extends from the knee down to the ankle. The expansion of the jeans from the knee to the ankle makes it a trending style among other types of denim jeans. However, the wide flare and the expansion of it will vary from type of flared jeans to jeans. Some are quite pronounced in style, and the specific design of the jeans also showcases the era in which these jeans were influenced.
Over time flared jeans have become a very popular choice of denim jeans among many other denim jeans. The subtle design of these jeans is extremely popular which displays how the 1960s and 1970s hippie fashion style has evolved in the modern. They were often worn with leather boots or platform shoes which was also made popular by the rockstar artist in their era.
The top collection of Flared Jeans available on Pretty Little Things:
1. LIght Blue Wash Frayed Side Seam Detail Flared Jeans
When you are looking for an extra dazzling look with any of your top outfits, the Light Blue Wash Frayed Side Seam Detail is an excellent Flared jeans. It makes your beauty shine brighter and brighter and when you rightly pair it with footwear such as high heels, you are sure to look stunning and attractive.
The jeans are made from a light blue hue and it gives out a statement look. The frayed side seam adds an extra touch of sophistication. The right way to pair it up is with the denim top and clear heels which make you look elevated.
2. Indigo Raw Hem Extreme Bell Flare Jeans
Among the flared jeans that resemble the classic style of hippie jeans of the 1960s is the Indio Raw Hem Extreme Bell flared jeans. The jeans are dazzling when it’s paired with simple white body tops, clear heels, and a shoulder bag. Whether you need an outfit to go out on a date night or simply flaunt your beauty during the daytime, the Indigo Raw Hem Extreme Bell will simply do the magic.
What makes the jeans unique is the raw hem with classic detailing and the extreme bell fare design that accentuates your overall outlook. By adding this to your wardrobe collection you are all and ever ready to dress up looking classic with your favourite outfits.
3. Shape Black Split Hem Flare Jeans
The Shape Black Split Hem is a classic type of Flared jeans that will make your beauty come alive. It is designed to give your body the majestic look it deserves. Especially with the figure curve-enhancing tweaks give out a perfect fit when styled with a crop top, tie-up heels, and a shoulder bag. The split hems also add extra uniqueness to your overall outfit. It’s designed with a touch of elegance in mind to meet the fashion expectations of every girl.
This is suitable to wear for a dinner date, a girls’ night out, or a lunch out with friends. Simply flaunt your beauty in utter confidence. By adding this to your wardrobe collection, you can get ready for any casual occasion seamlessly whenever you need.
4. Blue Metallic Print Lace Up Side
The Blue Metallic Print Lace Up Side is a new trending type of flared jeans. It’s designed to accentuate the summer style you need for a perfect date night. What makes the jeans so unique is the fresh and bold design with the lace-up side details that simply make your beauty flaunt in the air. The flared jeans are destined to make all eyes on you when you are in the crowd. They are a matchless pair when it comes to styling them with metallic western boots, or high heels, a silver chain necklace, and a denim shoulder bag that will simply do the magic. The overall design is an absolute touch of feminine traits.
5. Washed Brown Eyelet Detail Belted
The Washed Brown Eyelet Detail Belted offers a unique look as a designer flared jeans. The belted detail design of the jeans makes all the difference and gives new hype to the entire outfit. The brown eyelet detail belted flared jeans are suitable to pair up with any of your favorite tops, and hence it’s perfect for everyday styling options and go beyond. You cannot simply get enough of it when you pair it with a cropped tee, slip-on heels, or high heels and you are all ready to slay your beauty.
How Should one style up with flared Jeans?
There are a few top styling options that every woman needs to keep in mind when they are styling the flared jeans.
- Since they come in varied styles and designs one needs to look for the style that will align with the rest of the outfit. Consider your body type, your style, and also your hips and thighs to make sure that the extension from the knee to the ankle is pairable with the other outfits.
- Balce the colo the choice of tops along with the jeans. Since flared jeans have a wide silhouette design you want to make sure that the fitted top is a match with the silhouette of the jeans.
- Consider wearing necklaces with matching tops, and also consider wearing high. Wedges or ankle boots and heels instead of sandals, and adding a denim shoulder bag will just revolutionize your overall outlook.
- For instance, bohemian style tops or blouses, classic tees, and Turtleneck sweaters are some popularly paired tops with jeans, If you have similar shirts or tops consider pairing them.
- For extra touch to your outfit try to add a wide-brimmed hat if you are wearing them in summer, and wide belts around your waist will make an accentuating statement.
- If you are pairing them up with other outfits in winter add leather jackets, cardigans, or denim jackets for layering your outfit they are an excellent choice for sure.
With Prettylittelthing you can shop some of the best trending flared jeans at affordable prices in the market. They are still the popular choice among women who like to stay enduringly stylish. Whether you need something extra addition to your wardrobe or not, one thing is for sure these jeans will leave you with a breathless experience. They are classically designed for women to flaunt their beauty. Moreover, the jeans are made with durable material that sustains the test to time. For more information visit Nowandlive.